Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Last of the Sky Pirates, Edge Chronicles 5 -- by Colin

The Last of the Sky Pirates (Edge Chronicles, Book 5)

I recently read the fifth book in the Edge series, “The Last of the Sky Pirates” and it was AWESOME!  Rook Barkwater is a normal underlibrarian but somehow he gets chosen as a librarian elect, instead of his worthy friend. He then embarks on a great journey to study the wild, but, as we all know, the wild is dangerous. Who knows what awaits him?

One thing I liked about this book is how the character can seem to make friends in a minute. I know I like to read about a friendly character. Another thing I liked about this book is how the contraptions worked. When I saw a glider I knew that is would be possible for this to work and that I could make my own if I had the skill and supplies. A third thing I liked about this book is how there is a variety of new things. I have seen a variety of series that reuse so many villains but this series never does. In every book there are new fantastic creatures and people.  Over all “The Last of the Sky Pirates" is a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment