Monday, June 13, 2011

Fibble, Dale Bayse. By Colin

Fibble: The Fourth Circle of Heck (Circles of Heck)

The book Fibble was a very good book. It is the fourth book in the Heck series. The main characters are Milton and Marlo Fauster who recently switched souls. In this book Milton and Marlo (while in each others bodies) both find the place they’re in a little suspicious, so they sneak around a little bit. Then they realize they got a little more than they bargained for sneaking around. Can they get out of this mess or will the demons finally catch them? The first thing I liked about Fibble was it was a little confusing and I liked it that way. Every once in a while I would forget if it was just plain Milton and Marlo then later I would realize that they were in each others bodies and it would confuse me, making me think, “Did Milton or Marlo do this?” Another thing I liked was the storyline. It seems like all Heck books are mysteries and I like mystery books because I like trying to use my guesses to figure out what will happen next. Finally I really like the fact that there are a bunch of names that are spoofed off of Dante’s Inferno. The name Fauster, Milton, and Marlo are all names for the   devil. Overall, Fibble is a great book.

See also, the earlier review of the earlier Heck books.

No comments:

Post a Comment